Looking for a natural and effective way that is made in the U.S. to cleanse your skin from bacteria and viruses?
Given today’s current global health crisis, it’s as important as ever to stay hygienic. The problem is cleansing products are often laden with chemicals that can irritate or dry your skin.
Some soaps use natural ingredients, but natural doesn’t always mean nourishing. Wouldn’t it be great if you could find a soap that’s as gentle as it is powerful?
The Amish Farms Sage Soap effectively washes your skin from bacteria and viruses and leaves it soft and smelling fantastic.
Amish Farms soap is a family favorite since 2005, proudly made in South Dakota, USA. It is carefully prepared using an old Amish family secret recipe handed down for generations. Using wooden equipment, the soap goes through a cold process that keeps the natural oils intact. It is then cured for over a month before it’s cut and sent to our customers in beautiful boxes.
Tea tree oil, a common ingredient used in many natural soaps, is known to irritate sensitive skin. Our soap offers a gentler alternative that’s just as potent: White Prairie Sage, which is revered as a miracle plant by Native Americans for its holistic, natural antibacterial, deodorizing, and anti-fungal powers for ages. Rest assured that only nourishing ingredients will touch your skin.
Purchasing our soaps allows you to support our advocacies. With our customers’ help and working with organizations like 4-H, the Humane Society, and our own Soap for Souls, we’ve provided numerous soaps to the less privileged.
Here are more reasons to love our sage soaps:
- Cleanses the body and mind of negative energy
- Refresh your body and spirit with the loofah like texture of our ground sage leaves
- Soul-soothing lavender scent gives you a sense of tranquility and well-being
- Washes away organic odors (even garlic) and stains from your hands!
- Cleans your makeup brushes with cleansing bristles of ground sage leaves
- Use our silky-smooth lather for shaving
- Leave your unused soap in your drawer to refresh and scent your clothes!
- Choose an effective cleanser that does not compromise your skin. Buy the Amish Farms Sage Soap TODAY!